Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ring in 2011 In Style

Hey guys! Since the new year is quickly approaching I decided to do a post of some of my favorite celebrity inspired New Year's Eve looks. No item is priced over $50 and each individual look is less than $100.


1. Lucy Hale Pretty Little Liars

My first look is inspired by one of Lucy Hale's promo pics for her TV show Pretty Little Liars.



And here's how I recreated the look.



2. My second look is inspired by a dress that Rihanna wore during one of her performances. Here's the look on her.



And here's how I recreated it.

3. This is probably my favorite look of the three. It was inspired by Halle Berry at this year's Spike TV Scream Awards. Here's the look on her.




And here's how I recreated it.


Halle Inspired New Year's Look

Sequin Tunic Tube
$15 - ardenb.com
Tube dresses »




What are you guys planning to wear for New Year's?

No comments:

Post a Comment