Saturday, January 8, 2011

Please Leave the Singing Alone

Recently actress Gwyneth Paltrow admitted that after her role in Country Strong, she believes that music is "definitely in her future". Granted I haven't seen Country Strong (and I have no desire to spend a single cent trying to) but Gwyneth a singer?

There must be something in the water in Hollywood because Gwyneth is not the only star thinking of venturing into music. Meagan Good is apparently in a girl group and Kim Kardashian is, well, being Kim. This got me to thinking about some celebrities who have tried to venture into music and failed, miserably. Here are some of the worst actors/models/socialites turned singers that I could think of (in no particular order).

Who would you add to the list?


5. Lindsay Lohan

I'm rooting for Lindsay...I really am and I hope that she is able to make a great comeback. But I really hope she left the singing alone.





4. Paris Hilton

No explanation needed...




3. Jada Pinkett Smith

Yeah, no comment.




2. Hayden Panettiere







1. Tyra Banks

Tyra can do many things. This is not one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment