Wednesday, September 15, 2010

2010 VMA Fashion Misses

The MTV Video Music Awards aired Sunday night and I have to say they were pretty boring! The white carpet was full of celebs, some looking ok and others not so much. Since no one was a huge hit for me, I think it would be more entertaining to talk about the misses. Here are some of my least favorite (female) looks for the night.

1. Katy Perry


I'm not quite sure what look she was going for but to me she looks like she's getting ready to step out on the ice in her figure skating costume.


2. Ke$ha

At this point I'd be more surprised to see her wear something almost stylish to a red carpet event. Can you hear that? Tick, tick, tick....the clock is (finally) winding down on her career.


3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga has made a career off of being quirky and I can appreciate that. However, there is no reason to rock a dress made entirely of raw meat. Can you say unsanitary?


4. Evan Rachel Wood

Poor thing. I don't even know what to say about this look except fire your stylist immediately! I do actually love her red hair but that's about it.


5. Cher

Cher, the 80s called and they want their outfit back! Don't get me wrong, I was happy to see Cher make an appearance but why she had to do it in that getup is beyond me.


No comments:

Post a Comment