Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Review: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Polish in Boca Mocha

I've been trying to find a brown/beige shade of nail polish that I actually like. I wanted to try OPI Barefoot in Barcelona but was not able to find it. Instead I purchased Sally Hansen's Complete Manicure Polish in Boca Mocha from my local Target. These polishes run for about $6.98 a bottle.

The product is just ok. The application is pretty smooth and the polish itself hasn't chipped yet and I've been wearing it for a few days. The color was not quite what I was expecting. It looks a lot lighter in the picture than it actually is in person. Overall I'm not disappointed in my purchase, but I'm not excited about it either.

This is three coats including a top coat (forgive my sloppy job).

No comments:

Post a Comment