Monday, July 5, 2010

Welcome!

So since this is officially my first post I guess I should introduce myself. I am in my mid 20s and getting ready to embark on a brand new career as a lawyer (what was I thinking?). Most important, I am Christian who makes God number one in my life. For any other ladies that are in the same situation, then I don't have to explain to you how hard it is to meet a guy when you are committed to your faith, but that is a story for another day!

So what exactly is meant by my title "little black chic.tionary". Well basically it is my little book of secrets--my innermost thoughts, biggest fears, secret obsessions and everything in between. So drop by for everything from my fashion tips, faith lessons and stories about my hilarious and sometimes embarrassing adventures as I try to navigate my way into a new career.


Your 20s are supposed to be the best time of your life right? I guess we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment